- We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
- We do not use your name, address, email address or phone number to deliver adverts or unsolicited mail.
- Wherever your personal information may be held within www.baileymorris.co.uk or on its behalf, we intend to take appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We store your data on a secure server according to the GDPR.
- Sending information over the Web is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data during transfer. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures, policies and features in place once your information is received.
- You have the right to find out what information we hold about you and ask for the complete deletion of your data by contacting Bailey Morris Ltd. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change the settings by clicking the unsubscribe link on our emails.
We hold the following information if consent has been given or if we require the data to conduct a transaction with the subject or if there are legitimate reasons (including legal) to retain or use the data.
- Company Information
- Company Name and Contacts
- Company Address
- Landline/Mobile Telephone Numbers
- E-Mail Addresses
- VAT Number
- Bank Account Detail
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
These are named: